Your Legacy to Laguna Beach Schools
Gifts to the Endowment may be made in many forms and in any amount.
Some of the greatest opportunities to make lasting charitable contributions arise when donors are making significant personal, business or financial decisions, such as creating or revising an estate plan, the sale of a business or other asset, or when receiving a large financial windfall.
Donations may be made:
- Directly to the Endowment Fund:
- Cash donations
- Transfers of appreciated stocks
- Transfers of real estate
- Matching gifts
- Directly to the Capital Fund for a specific "Wish List" need, in cash or other property transfers
- Directly to establishment of Endowed Program Funds
- Through planned giving to any Fund:
- Creation of a charitable remainder trust
- Making a bequest to the Endowment in your will or trust
- Designating SchoolPower Endowment as a life insurance beneficiary
To obtain more information on how you can contribute to the SchoolPower Endowment, please email our staff (*required information):